• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Timer Spawn System Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
any of you guys know how to make timer spawn system just like moo moo defense
i try experimenting
heres the thing timer starts to spawns creeps and killed by heroes if one of the creeps didnt die the timer wont turn on
i want to know how they make that trigger :timer wont on if all the creeps didnt die

In my experience, timers are best used in JASS and vJASS (Just Another Scripting Syntax) lol
Try this:
-Create A trigger that does the spawning (just the unit creation)
-when every unit is created, you them to a group.
-Create another trigger that checks when a unit of Neutral Hostile dies.
-When he dies, remove him from the group. If the group is empty, wait 30 seconds,
then do the spawning again :)

Level 6
this will help...

well it helps but theres a problem w/ the timer and the spawn time pls fix it
make a timer
Prepared to Fight : 60 sec.
after the 60 sec thats the time to spawn the creeps w/ a maximum of 20 to 25 creeps
not in every 1 sec. spawn when all creeps are died thats the time to turn the timer on to prepared to fight : 60 sec.

Level 6
you have to be very specific on what you requested, you didnt even mention on how many seconds the timer expires, nor how many seconds a creep appears nor how many creeps and how long does the WHOLE timer>>>spawn>>>restart thing lasts?...

i will edit how many sec. the timers expers
" " " " " " the creeps will appears
" " " " " creeps
" " " " long does the whole timer>>spawn>>restart
i just want the wave spawn trigger
thats second request

Status
Not open for further replies.