• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Timed Ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i dont know very well how to describe this... but i need all units in my map to have "pausetimes" between actions - so if you order unit to move somewhere, you cant give the unit new orders for like a second - you have to wait a short time and then you can move with it once again.

for example you have a rifleman which stands near neutral camp. you order him to attack creeps, but then you find out its stupid and try to click away or cancel it - you cant. you have to wait a second (your rifleman starts attacking the creeps) and then you can issue him to move away - and again, if you changed your mind and want him to stay, you have to wait a second (while your rifleman runs away) and then you can order him to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.