• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Time troops ][][][

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So i have been working on a series of maps for awhile. My first map is fun but glitchy and uses premade terrain and wasnt that great of a map, so i will not be putting it on hive. My seccond map was a larger map with two teams fighting it out with players playing on each side. It coulda been great but its first Alpha test was a horror, players didnt have fun I didnt have fun... it made me very dishearted. But now after some years past and my map making abities have gotten better i have started Work on the third map of my game series. I am trying to put alot of concepts together to make a good game. and finnaly something worth putting on hive.

Time troops is a game ment with the soul purpose to be played with a very small team of people, 3 in fact. The story line of the game is that It is the future. A Very old tomb was found and opened. inside the tomb was forces of pure evil, it created a zombie outbreak which ravaged the world. leaving very small traces of life on earth after time the zombies were spred through space ships to the only two other known races in this universe. The Zayh-Gar and the Ork. Each of these races were in an Alliance named The U.N. These shattered empires took all their remaning reasorces and went to earth. It became a technological arms race as the United people of the U.N defended their bases against the Zombie Onslaught. New Ways were found to kill the undead, The Zayh-Gar developed Powershields that made it so that the undead could not see hear or smell the weilder. The Orks Developed a way to Mutate there own And create a new breed or ork called the Crazycons. The humans however Had the Bigest break through. Time travel.

It seemed hopeless for the people of the U.N untill that breakthrough. They started sending teams back in time to find this tomb and destroy it or what ever made it. When they first landed They were not in the correct spots at all they had to clear drop zones and scout this new landscape full of differant undead then they were used to fighting. After clearing Warp Zones they had to find this tomb and complete their mission. The seccond challange after clearing out warp zones was to pass a very narrow land bridge, They did so suffering heavy losses. After that they found the caves.... This is where This time troops takes place. It puts Three players in comand of a race each and the U.N.'s Time Portal Base. You must defend this base at all cost and push out with your portals to find the Undead Main base and find The Death Lord Trackan inside. Once you kill him you with the game.

If you are interested in this map and want to test it read the quests and find out more gameplay concepts. There is Also a credits log in there. but it is not up to date as i do not have the model creators name for some of my ork units.

Attachments

• Time Troops III V. Alpha 1.00.w3x
    628.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.