• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Map:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
im making a new map thats about STARCRAFT, its like "colonization", u sit in a place and start to upgrade to kill tha enemies.

every unit can be upgraded as a matter of Rank.
food is another thing: Lumber takes that role.
i mean, Lumber is a Suply meter. the most living organic units u got there, the most lumber u lose by time. u get money by capturing special points around the map. there are the ZERg units and the Terran units. im thinking of putting the Fel Orks units, ,since map is 50% complete.
most skills, upgrades and stuff are based in Triggers.
Zergs, Terrans and Fel Orks have a diferent kind of evolution:, Terran can build bases, Zerg Bases are Organic and can regenerate, so building an unit is upgrading a larva to egg and then to THE unit. the same for buildings.
Fel orks i still thinking of a kind. they can bve Mecenaries...
SUply u can get by finding the Suply Box droped by human spaceships, but theyre hard to find.
every unit has a Inventory, weapon, defensive upgrades have lots of levels.

its a Modification of the Melee Warcraft III, but with some MORE RPG, evolution and battle Systems.

tell me if its a crap of its cool. whatever, im still doing it.

Level 5
I can tell when I see it. Find boxes to get money gatherging them main base building is already used another game called Original War.

But original war you don't buy your mens you use what you get, but own base and can build it. Original war you can also build vehicles. Automatic and manual vehicles.

Maybe you get some more ideas ;)

Level 4
sorry, rhis is no copy

sorry guuys, i didnt knew there were already a map like this one. that makes me sad boutr continuing this project... i prefer to test this map ORIGINAL WAR than recreate it ina e very unoriginal way. im sorry (damm)

Status
Not open for further replies.