• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tile Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a tile request: can someone make a tileset (only taking up one or two tile spaces on the "Tile set" in the wc III world editor) that looks like mud puddles in a wasteland? In other words, a tile that looks like long-dried ground that has just been rained on? Possibly with puddles and the occasional crack. I don't want the thing to look like a dried lakebed, but more like "normal" wasteland ground that was finally rained on.

If you need clarification ask away, i don't know how well i phrased it. Obviously i'll give credit in the map and rep to someone who could post. If it isn't quite what i want, you'll get +rep (and credit if i make a map that uses it).

Thanks!

Edit: Copy Paste the following URL for a pic that looks similar to what i want (the muddy dirt in forground and near the trees) http://www.cameldive.com/news/large/acacias.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.