• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tidebaron

Hero-fied Naga Royalguard complete with teamglow and 2 dissipate anims one for land the other in water.

Give credit to me if you found use for it, I'm: dickxunder.
Dont forget to Do tell wat you think! ^_^

PS: disarming requests are welcome should one would like to use a weaponless Tidebaron in RPG maps, just PM to me ur e-mail add.

UPDATE:

Looks fix:
-Lowered the S-pads to the minimum possible, lowering further is limited by anim issues
-New weapon made. still i'll disarm it if requested coz that's easier than vice versa ~_^

Technical fix??:
- edit ---submerged plane confirmed uneccesary, at last its gone coz I hate it too grr
-Many other visibility issues including its teamglow appearing wrongly on water and a malfunctioning Dissipate Swim anim, all are totally fixed now.
-the filesize is like a little tiny bit smaller now, very minute change XD.

Keywords:
Naga, Royal Guard, Myrmidon, Hero,
Contents

Tidebaron (Model)

Tidebaron (Model)

Reviews
21:57, 10th Nov 2008 Pyritie: WTF is this? 12th Nov 2008 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.
Level 3
my god... good model, but i dont really like the red skin and the tentacle things on the back.... altho if i wanted that i just go with normal royal guard. however, the weapon should be something bigger, like a huge battleaxe, and if it were the blue and yellow colour it should have some nice armour, something to make it king like, like a firelord armour type or sumfin. great model anyways.

Level 2
Very cool model! like how you put the red paint or whatever on the face and the armor is nice. 4/5 always room for improvement :)

Level 2
i used this model as a hero and there's a problem in submerge ability... hero level would reset and the items in inventory disappeared