• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tichondrius

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

Tichondrius (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 14th of September, 2007 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] Unstable in the game.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 14th of September, 2007
Approval status: Ignored
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] Unstable in the game.

Level 8
smaller flames on it will be it look better, dont have too much flames. the transparent look is great and you could do a white boney organic skin too go with it and then it will look even better.
the face could use a little bit more changing, try and make the face more scary, like lich or shade face.

Level 3
Amazing :D You made a model with less then 1000 polys and under 300k ;)

The flames could be something like an ability like imolation or something. I like it a lot! :)

Level 1
The hands are way out of proportion, i realize that you were trying to make them big but thats just going too far. They're the size of his entire body/face. The bottom of the body looks somewhat unfinished and crooked. You can also make the bottom of the skin get more transpearant, if you do so then the look your going for would be much more effective. 4/5.

Level 8
Just get rid of the curly thing on his head and the hero glow on the hand's and this would be great! 3/5...so far, I will give a new rating when it is finished!

Level 7
Its a good model, thank you, you will be credited. 4/5

@Final_Fantasies-7 - aaw, come on, Dragula is a nice song ^^

so, like - you be the hound, I'll be the rat! ^^

Dead I am the rat, feast upon the cat
Tender is the fur, dying as you purr

Level 1
I like the flames. If this ends up being some sort of hero, you should make the flames change color according to who's team it's on.