• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thundering Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Good day/evening, I am currently working on a Defence catargory map, and I have come up with a spell, but I am unable to make it because my knowledge of triggers can't figure out how to make the spell.
I know my way around trigers except when it comes to spells.

Thundering Boom
500 Area of effect[spell circle]

The caster jumps into the air, gets the lightning shield effect on them, and slams the ground with it's wepon[attack animation] at the center of the targeted area, dealing damage to all enemy units in the area.

Units within 200 range of the landing take 500 damage at level 1, 700 at level 2, and 1000 at level 3.

Units in 300-500 range of the landing take will only take 150 damage at level 1, 200 at level 2, 300 at level 3.

On landing, the Thunder Clap effect plays.

Please someone make this.

You will recive ALL credit for the spell.

Level 10
try searching for a "Jump" spell in the archives. then maybe modify the damage and use some other triggers to add a special effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.