• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thousand Pounder Diablo 3 Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey I'm working on a Project or model called the Thousand Pounder A Diablo 3 Boss if you've seen the video you'll know or should know witch it is.
This is probly my first model for Warcraft 3, :) i started useing Maya 2008 Unlimited awhile ago (2 weeks) and thought to start here creating model's so i can Get The Low Poly Right and suggestion's on what to fix.

{Require Skinner}:
I haven't fully completed the Model yet but before I do i'll need a Person With knowledge of skinning, So that my model won't be naked lol.

Here are some Screen Shot's i'll be placing here each update :grin:
But also I might need some help with animation's, so if anyone is pleasing to help with animation just Give me a PM and i'll be sure to arrange something.

Here a Link If You don't know what it looks like :) http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/File:Thousand_Pounder_artwork.jpg

There will also be some info ontop of each Screenie(If i do it right) some description and so on.(Poly count, size and version update)
Thousand Pounder v.1, 427 Poly , Size is 13kb (not Sure if im doing somethign wrong :S)

frontthousandpounderv1.jpg

thousandpunderv1.png

Latest Version What is Complete

Thousand Pounder V.2, 648 Polygons, Size is Unknown

front.png

back.png

The only thing now is to get the UVwrap and The Animations done :)
~GodWasHere~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.