• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need a diablo 3 model

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends how the alternative models look.

So you can NOT use an alternative but in fact only an exact copy of the model used in Diablo 3. I think if anyone is going to make such a model you need to give more info about your map, how serious your project is and so on. If it is just a fun project and it will never be seen here on hive, I doubt you will get anyone to create it.

Level 8
Im making a single player game with a big story and alot of custom items,skins,spells,icons etc.. I feel it is going great so far with everything and the cinematics i just need to make voices for the words they say and ill use my friends as voice actors.
Edit: it is kinda like a campaign.
Edit2: ur right i should give up hope of getting the model i need.
edit3: i will post on the hive work shop because i want people to play it.

this model is also very small i dont see why it is hard to make it is only as small as a fire lord minion.
edit: i dont know anything about modeling so maybe im wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
i see what you mean. Im working on a pretty serious map, its like a campaign just that i didnt use the campaign editor, i thought it would be more interesting to make parts. It would be nice to get this model i need tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.