1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Thor

Submitted by Juice_F
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Thor The Thundergod.

Path: Textures\Arthas.blp

Keywords:
Arthas, Thor, Thundergod, Lightning, Thunder
Contents

Thor (Texture)

Reviews
camel's_hump: kinda weird looking, but good enough.
  1. camel's_hump: kinda weird looking, but good enough.

2. Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Arthas is one of the most overskinned units...

O well this one might be useful and turned out well.
    Great Job 4/5

(i have to give 4/5 cuz i get yelled at for giving 5/5s)
    And you get DB's Might be Useful for a change! Award
    *pats him on the back*

3. JSmith99

JSmith99

Resources:
    Resources:
    Deathbringer, what other model could be be used to create a basis for Thor?

4. Cyberatog

Cyberatog

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thor would be better for the paladin model, though if you gonna have the real Mjölner (the name of his hammer) it needs a whole new model. He is often represented as a red or blonde bearded super muscular guy. Grey hair is what is father, Odin has.

Still great skin. I would turn the hammer sign upside down though.

5. Juice_F

Juice_F

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    the paladin models wraping is wierd thats why i choose arthas, i don't know about the redbeard thing i looked at some paintings and he had this color.
    Mjölner is not an twohanded hammer but like you said that would need an model.

i thought about making an Oden skin but that would need an model, couse if i'm not wrong Oden only has 1 eye, and he has he's crows hugin and munin on his shoulders.

6. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Uhm his hammer would be more of a Gryphon hammer, that moves like a huntresses projectile.

4/5

7. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thunderbolts and lightning, very very frightning, yeah!

Galileoooo...

8. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    ...Too many mythologies to know uhh...
    but when i hear odin i dont think of the vikings and him being thor father i see ODIN LORD OF DEATH CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION... like in FF8 they got that odin from the god of choas(cant remember the mytholoy)
    and it is like Loki, he is an angel of death, a lord of chaos under odin, and he is some gay pixy god...

edit: and this looks a bit more like odin w/o the cap and the braids(dont know how it's spelled)

9. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Juice, the screenshot is too large in height!
    chest is too complicated/complex, make it simple, thats the best for ingame, making microscopic details next to each other is most likely to be hard to see, really hard. his beard is heavily texturated, it looks like his beard is thick and make of myriads of strong hairs. a regular beard would be somewhat opaque, since you still see the skin easily.

pants are nicely done, altho the folds are a bit randomly generated. best parts are boots.

10. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    This looks nothing like Odin

11. Shinji XJ

Shinji XJ

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Me likey. 4/5. My only miff is that his eyelids look kinda freaky if you look at them...too pale. Maybe it's just my monitor, though.

12. Noobie.Mapmaker

Noobie.Mapmaker

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I'm sick of Arthas skins...but I'm glad you submitted. this is probably the best ones -_-; :eek:

13. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    metabee,, dont be an idiot, sorry if i seem mean but i said looks MORE LIKE not is odin

basically he looks a hella lot more like odin than thor, if u ever played the game RUNE for ps2 you would see and know the viking version of odin grey har a horned cap, braided hair and beard, i say again looks more like odin than thor

14. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    Crap.... I just GOTTA correct this (mythology geek) First: The FF8 Odin IS the Odin from the Northern Mythology, (and has been in every FF game, hence the SPEAR in FF7 and the MTF 8 legged horse SLEIPNER in FF8 - and don't say shit like "but oooh, he evolves into another god, which just HAS to be from the same mythology" cause then, im gonna hunt you down, and slay you myself - Gilgamesh and Odin are nothing alike, and Gilgamesh has nothing to do with Excalibur, except in the game .... it has to do with a term called "free fantasy") Nuff said, just don't mess around with my countrys history and religious history :evil: and btw. the RUNE ver. is also flawed (christ, do you LIVE in games?) look it up in a book instead!
    Basicly, Odin is both warrior and wise, god of the SPEAR (not hammer, gnaf) but most often (by far) he was the wise counsil, "who traded his eye in the Well of Mimer, for a drink of the waters in the well, which was said to grant intelligence and wisdom."
    Im sorry, I gotta continue this assault - LOKE is not an ANGEL of death. Actually, he has only his daughter to do with death! (Hel) He is a half breed god/ogre (i think that is the english translation for "jætte" - gotta look it up) and is sly and sneaky, and loathes direct combat or anything were he could get hurt. He is the "Trickster" who caused so much trouble in Valhalla, (through persuasive skills and magic, not death and destruction) that he was finally chased to the bank of the outskirts waters, were he turned himself into a fish to escape - he was caught by Thor, and imprisoned in a rock formation, were poisones venom from snakes, dripped on him - when Ragnarok begins he shall escape and have his revenge (which involves freing the Fenrirwolf and such... not by mighty powers of destruction, so basicly, no angel of death!)

Skin is awesome, yet I gotta agree with wormie hermie skullie wollie - details are too many and small on chest :? oh hell, other than that tiny flaw, this is a 4/5 :D

on the side note; get a moddeler to do some extra legs on the Dark Knight mount, and attach a spear instead of Frostmourne. - Then make the model a little less - armoured, and do the hair black - woohaa, and there is Odin!

15. Cyberatog

Cyberatog

Resources:
    Resources:
    Jätte = Giant ;) Ogres are of english mythology.

Loki= God of Trickery. I think he actually was half god half troll, but some experts say giant.

Odin= The mightiest of gods, wisest of them all and knows everything due to that he sacrificied his eye.

Thor= The god of thunder and light.

Rexfist Malice is right, and I know this. Im swede, and nordic & brittish mythology is a hobby of mine. Nuff' said.

16. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    wow hey read my post LOKI(SPELLED LIKE THAT) and ODIN are in ALOT of mythologies i stated my FAVORITE mythologies they were in aka. (cant remember mythology, I READ A BOOK ABOUT IT IN THE LIBRARY) but in THIS mythology not ANY OTHER ONE, ODIN is the GOD OF CHAOS and his underling is LOKI the ANGEL OF DEATH geez if you wanna say somthin smart read my entire comment before you spout off shit from greek mythology when i am talking about a whole different mythology and trust me we just did a report on your favorite mythology and i have seen PLENTY with odin and loki, teh name a few, GREEK, NORSE, ROMAN, ETC!

so STFU with that usless info, now if i have to do a report on gay ass greek mythology then i will refer to your comment

oh and if you even ever played FF8 you would know Gligamesh doesn't do anything with excaliber, + I dont know what the hell a mythological Gligamesh is, the swords he had was

excaliPOOR excaliBRE(spelled correctly they changed up those letters) MUSAMANE(ff7 fans galore) and ZANTEZUTESKEN(Odin's sword)

but yeah Rexfists is right about GREEK mythology not the one i like, going to look it up

oh yea and rexfists i aint a nerd like you who probably read 10 books everyday weres glasses for staying up to late under the covers with a flashlight i acctually get out and no i dont live in games i just play games when i have nothing to do that day or i go outside

NOW TO THE REAL ISSUE...

I need someone to make me an Abel the Wicked MODEL, no skin will work, from Star Ocean: Till the end of time

and back off the real issue...

rexfist books kill, excersise owns :), and i would like to know how old you are because if you say 14-15 then you need to get out, I am 19 in college and dont know shit bout mythology, and dont say well they taught you it in high scholl, no not mine we did mainly gay poetry from shakespear and american government, politics, blowing shit up in the lab, and simple geometry...

17. Cyberatog

Cyberatog

Resources:
    Resources:
    Final_Fantasies-7: You have read of those crap books that are not allowed to be published in most countries because the theories are crappy and cannot be proven? :roll:

I know my mythology. Its is spelled Oden in scandinavian languanges and Loki is Loke, but has been changed in english so it is easier to say.
    Gilgamesh is a legendary figure in the Sumerian (was it sumerian? not really sure). Gilgamesh is said to be a figure that has exsisted in reality as a great leader, but the legends are probably untrue, since he couldnt kill a 50 headed giant, right? :wink:

Anyways, this discussion isnt going anywhere. Close it before it goes too far.

18. AtleriK

AtleriK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can you really change names of gods?

Oh and btw:
    Oden has two weapons, a spear called "Gugner" and a sword called "Mimung".

19. Cyberatog

Cyberatog

Resources:
    Resources:
    Atlerik: Yup.

Btw, how could Odin be the god of chaos when he is friend to Tyr, the god of justice and order, and if he now was the god of chaos, then he would share that role with Hel.