• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This Trigger crashes on new patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
This trigger worked fine before patch 1.30.2, now it crashes everytime it fires in multiplayer games (does not crash in singleplayer).

It is taken from my popular map: Lordaeron The Foremath and happens when Sylvanas and her faction turns into Forsaken.

It's a very big trigger so I am wondering whether this could be why it crashes? Everyone in game exits to scorescreen.

Turns Forsaken Initiate
Events
Unit - Ranger General of Quel'Thalas (Syvlanas Living) 0290 <gen> Dies
Conditions
(Owner of (Killing unit)) Not equal to (!=) Neutral Hostile
((Owner of (Killing unit)) is in Good) Equal to (==) False
((Owner of (Killing unit)) is in NeutralRenegades) Equal to (==) False
Multiple ConditionsOr - Any (Conditions) are true
Conditions
(The Frozen Throne 0736 <gen> is alive) Equal to (==) True
(Owner of The Lich King 1308 <gen>) Equal to (==) Player 11 (Dark Green)
Actions
Set ForsakenAreActive_Boolean = True
Player - Set the current research level of The Forsaken (Rangers-->Forsaken) to 1 for Player 8 (Pink)
Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
Cinematic - Send transmission to Player Group - Player 8 (Pink) from Ranger General of Quel'Thalas (Syvlanas Living) 0290 <gen> named Sylvannas Windrunne...: Play U04ASylvanas23 <gen> and display No! You wouldn't da.... Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Don't wait
Cinematic - Send transmission to Player Group - Player 2 (Blue) from Ranger General of Quel'Thalas (Syvlanas Living) 0290 <gen> named Sylvannas Windrunne...: Play U04ASylvanas23 <gen> and display No! You wouldn't da.... Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Don't wait
Trigger - Run Purge Covenant From ND <gen> (checking conditions)
-------- ////////////Refreshes Altars (to prevent In-progress revivals)//////////// --------
Wait 0.20 game-time seconds
Set Altars = (Units owned by Player 8 (Pink) of type Altar of Kings)
Unit Group - Pick every unit in Altars and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Replace (Picked unit) with a Altar of Kings using The old unit's relative life and mana
Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Altars)
Wait 0.80 game-time seconds
-------- Removes old Heroes --------
Unit - Change ownership of Ranger General of Quel'Thalas (Syvlanas Living) 0290 <gen> to Neutral Passive and Retain color
Unit - Change ownership of Leader of the Silver Covenant (Flying) 0146 <gen> to Neutral Passive and Retain color
Unit - Change ownership of Leader of the Silver Covenant (Foot) 1043 <gen> to Neutral Passive and Retain color
Unit - Change ownership of Farstrider General (Halduron Brightwing) 0015 <gen> to Neutral Passive and Retain color
Unit - Kill Leader of the Silver Covenant (Foot) 1043 <gen>
Unit - Kill Leader of the Silver Covenant (Flying) 0146 <gen>
Unit - Kill Farstrider General (Halduron Brightwing) 0015 <gen>
Wait 0.20 game-time seconds
Wait 0.10 game-time seconds
-------- /////////Turns off old Ranger Events///////// --------
Trigger - Turn on Tranquilien Forsaken Base <gen>
Trigger - Turn off The Silver Covenant <gen>
Trigger - Turn off Cold Arrows Upgrade <gen>
Trigger - Turn off Leaves Quelthas <gen>
Trigger - Turn off Enter Quelthas <gen>
Trigger - Turn off Human plus Undead Upgrades Sync Pink <gen>
Trigger - Turn off Auto Cast Treants <gen>
-------- /////////Turns on new Forsaken Events///////// --------
Trigger - Turn on Wrath of the Apothecarium Put Ult <gen>
Trigger - Turn on Construct Tarren Mill <gen>
Trigger - Turn on Banshee Possesion AutoOnCurse <gen>
Trigger - Turn on Banshee Possesion Auto Dummy <gen>
Trigger - Turn on Undead plus Night Elf Upgrades Sync <gen>
Trigger - Turn on Galen Reanimation <gen>
Trigger - Turn on Galen Sylvanas Prox Hint <gen>
Trigger - Turn on Galen Living Dies <gen>
Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == (udg_Playerpink) then
Sound - Play Warning <gen>
Custom script: endif
-------- /////////Disables Old Techtree///////// --------
Player - Limit training of Enchanter (Ranger Caster) to 0 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Limit training of High Elven Archer (Ranger Corps) to 0 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Limit training of Covenant Ranger (Ranger UpgradedElite) to 0 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Limit training of Farstrider (Ranger Elite) to 0 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Limit training of Elven Worker (Blood + High Elf) to 0 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Limit training of Ballista (High Elf/Blood Elf) to 0 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Limit training of Mana Ray to 0 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Limit training of Dragonhawk Rider (High Elf) to 0 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Limit training of Elven Guard Tower (HE) to 0 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Set the current research level of Improved Cold Arrows (Ranger Corps) to 1 for Player 8 (Pink)
Trigger - Turn on Haludron Auto Remove <gen>
-------- /////////Enables New Techtree///////// --------
Player - Set the max research level of Prepare the Sunwell's Absorption to 1 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Set the max research level of Free Will (Forsaken Leave LichKing DISABLED-0.26) to 1 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Set the max research level of Death Infusion [|cfffae805Level 1/3|r] to 3 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Make Acolyte Available for training/construction by Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Limit training of Royal Apothecary (Forsaken-Putress Elite) to 0 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Limit training of Fallen Ranger (Forsaken Elite) to 4 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Set the max research level of Val'Kyr Empowerment (Forsaken) to 1 for Player 8 (Pink)
Player - Set the max research level of Putress's Betrayal (Remade 0.26) to 1 for Player 8 (Pink)
Wait 1.00 game-time seconds
Sound - Setup all volume channels for cinematics
-------- //////////////Converts living rangers to Player 1 Elves (or ultimately Player 4 Dalaran) Control////////////// --------
Set ScourgeUnits = (Units owned by Player 8 (Pink))
Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Player 1 (Red) is in Good) Equal to (==) True
Then - Actions
Unit Group - Pick every unit in ScourgeUnits and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Change ownership of (Picked unit) to Player 1 (Red) and Retain color
Else - Actions
Unit Group - Pick every unit in ScourgeUnits and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Change ownership of (Picked unit) to Player 4 (Purple) and Retain color
Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_ScourgeUnits)
Wait 2.00 game-time seconds
-------- /////////////Updates faction settings and multiboard///////////// --------
Player Group - Remove Player 8 (Pink) from Good
Player Group - Remove Player 8 (Pink) from NeutralRenegades
Player Group - Remove Player 8 (Pink) from EvilBL
Player Group - Add Player 8 (Pink) to EvilLK
Trigger - Run Forces Realign <gen> (ignoring conditions)
-------- //////////////Updates Multiboard////////////// --------
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 8 to (Player_Color[8] + Forsaken)
Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)
Trigger - Run Update <gen> (ignoring conditions)
-------- //////////////CHECK IF CIVIL WAR SHOULD RUN!////////////// --------
Set Undead_ExtraPlayersJoined = (Undead_ExtraPlayersJoined + 1)
Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
Undead_ExtraPlayersJoined Equal to (==) 2
(Current research level of Scourge Rebellion (Blue/LK+Auto-Research-DG) for Player 2 (Blue)) Equal to (==) 0
Then - Actions
Game - Display to (All players) the text: |cffffcc00MAJOR EVE...
Game - Display to (All players) the text: |r|cffff0000WARNING...
Player - Set the max research level of Scourge Rebellion (Blue/LK+Auto-Research-DG) to 0 for Player 2 (Blue)
Player - Set the max research level of Scourge Betrayal (Legion, init unavail) to 0 for Player 3 (Teal)
Wait 30.00 game-time seconds
Trigger - Run Scourge Rebellion <gen> (ignoring conditions)
Else - Actions
-------- /////////Sets up Deathknell///////// --------
Unit - Unhide Deathknell (Forsaken) 0241 <gen>
Unit - Change ownership of Deathknell (Forsaken) 0241 <gen> to Player 8 (Pink) and Change color
Sound - Play SoulPreservation <gen>
Set Filter = 100.00
Set Filter = 0.00
Cinematic - Fade out and back in over 2.00 seconds using texture White Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with Filter% transparency
Set Filter = 0.00
Set ForsakenGilPot = (Center of SylvanasForsakenBase03 <gen>)
Cinematic - Ping minimap for Player Group - Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot for 15.00 seconds
Camera - Pan camera for Player 8 (Pink) to ForsakenGilPot over 0.00 seconds
Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_ForsakenGilPot)
-------- /////////////////////////Sets up Starting Base///////////////////////// --------
Set ForsakenGilPot = (Center of SylvanasForsakenBase03 <gen>)
Unit - Create 1 Spirit Tower for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Wait 0.10 seconds
Set ForsakenGilPot = (Center of SylvanasForsakenBase06 <gen>)
Unit - Create 1 Spirit Tower for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Wait 0.10 seconds
Set ForsakenGilPot = (Center of SylvanasForsakenBase07 <gen>)
Wait 0.10 seconds
Set ForsakenGilPot = (Center of SylvanasForsakenBase11 <gen>)
Wait 0.10 seconds
Set ForsakenGilPot = (Center of SylvanasForsakenBase05 <gen>)
Wait 0.10 seconds
Set ForsakenGilPot = (Center of SylvanasForsakenBase10 <gen>)
Unit - Create 1 Graveyard for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing 33.46 degrees
Unit - Create 2 Forsaken Sky Barge for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing 33.46 degrees
Wait 0.10 seconds
Set ForsakenGilPot = (Center of SylvanasForsakenBase08 <gen>)
Unit - Create 1 Tomb of Relics (Player Shop) for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Wait 0.10 seconds
Set ForsakenGilPot = (Center of SylvanasForsakenBase02 <gen>)
Unit - Create 1 Crypt for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Wait 0.10 seconds
Set ForsakenGilPot = (Center of SylvanasForsakenBase01 <gen>)
Unit - Create 1 Slaughterhouse for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Wait 0.10 seconds
Set ForsakenGilPot = (Center of SylvanasForsakenBase04 <gen>)
Unit - Create 1 Temple of the Damned for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Wait 0.10 seconds
Set ForsakenGilPot = (Center of SylvanasForsakenBase09 <gen>)
Unit - Create 1 Altar of Darkness for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Wait 0.10 seconds
-------- ////////////////////////////////New Herorine and Initial army spawn//////////////////////////////// --------
-------- ////////////////////////////////New Herorine and Initial army spawn//////////////////////////////// --------
-------- Prep new Hero (Sylvanas Undead) --------
Set TrollHeroXP = (Hero experience of Ranger General of Quel'Thalas (Syvlanas Living) 0290 <gen>)
Item - Remove (Item carried by Ranger General of Quel'Thalas (Syvlanas Living) 0290 <gen> of type Summon Elven Workers)
Item - Remove (Item carried by Ranger General of Quel'Thalas (Syvlanas Living) 0290 <gen> of type Sunstrider's Longbow)
Do Multiple ActionsFor each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Hero - Drop the item from slot (Integer A) of Ranger General of Quel'Thalas (Syvlanas Living) 0290 <gen>
Hero - Give (Last dropped item) to Banshee Queen of the Forsaken (Sylvanas) 0422 <gen>
-------- ///////////Sets up Banshee Sylvanas and Bonus Starting Units/////////// --------
Set ForsakenGilPot = (Center of Sylvanas Spawn <gen>)
Unit - Create 6 Abomination (Legion+Forsaken) for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Unit - Create 6 Forsaken Archer for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Unit - Create 4 Gargoyle for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Wait 0.10 seconds
Set ForsakenGilPot = (Center of DeathKnell <gen>)
Unit - Move Banshee Queen of the Forsaken (Sylvanas) 0422 <gen> instantly to ForsakenGilPot
Unit - Move Fallen Ranger Captain (Nathanos) 1032 <gen> instantly to ForsakenGilPot
Unit - Create 4 Banshee (Forsaken) for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Unit - Create 4 Meat Wagon for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Unit - Create 6 Abomination (Legion+Forsaken) for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Unit - Create 4 Forsaken Archer for Player 8 (Pink) at ForsakenGilPot facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Hero - Set Banshee Queen of the Forsaken (Sylvanas) 0422 <gen> experience to TrollHeroXP, Show level-up graphics
Unit - Change ownership of Banshee Queen of the Forsaken (Sylvanas) 0422 <gen> to Player 8 (Pink) and Change color
Hero - Set Fallen Ranger Captain (Nathanos) 1032 <gen> experience to TyrionUnitExperience, Hide level-up graphics
Hero - Set Fallen Ranger Captain (Nathanos) 1032 <gen> experience to GeneralHeroXP, Hide level-up graphics
Unit - Change ownership of Fallen Ranger Captain (Nathanos) 1032 <gen> to Player 8 (Pink) and Change color
Wait 0.20 seconds
-------- /////////////////////////Event Update Message///////////////////////// --------
Sound - Play Undead Defeat
Game - Display to (All players) the text: |cffffcc00EVENT:|r ...
Cinematic - Send transmission to Player Group - Player 8 (Pink) from Banshee Queen of the Forsaken (Sylvanas) 0422 <gen> named Sylvannas Windrunne...: Play EvilSylvanasPissed4 <gen> and display What are we if not .... Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Don't wait
Player - Change color of Player 8 (Pink) to Pink, Changing color of existing units
Wait 5.00 game-time seconds
Sound - Play QuestNew <gen>
Sound - Reset all volume channels to 100%
-------- ///////////Achievement Reward Gold/////////// --------
Game - Display to Player Group - Player 8 (Pink) the text: |cffffcc00Achieveme...
Player - Add 750 to Player 8 (Pink) Current lumber
Player - Add 750 to Player 8 (Pink) Current gold
Game - Display to Player Group - Player 2 (Blue) the text: |cffffcc00Achieveme...
Player - Add 300 to Player 2 (Blue) Current lumber
Player - Add 300 to Player 2 (Blue) Current gold
Wait 0.20 seconds
Set GrandAllianceCount = (GrandAllianceCount - 1)
Trigger - Run Alliance Is Broken Check <gen> (checking conditions)
Wait 300.00 game-time seconds
Player - Set the current research level of 5 Minutes after Forsaken to 1 for Player 8 (Pink)

Level 2
I tested my map yesterday and it dced. Now I tested it again (deleted ALL triggers) and dc anyway so the problem doesnt need to be in triggers. I think its because of external models and imports. Maybe some of them are broken, not supported or smtg.

So I think that Forsaken spawns some units that cause dcing. Not trigger itself. The same with Alterac.

Level 7
Crazily enough, somewhere along the lines (1.3.0~1.3.2) the custom trigger Local Player calls ALWAYS desync the game, honestly -- Warcraft 3 is in a pretty unplayable state right now for custom games. I've been trying to play a game that was very stable post-1.2.9, but now we can't even get past the second chapter (first 12 waves)... There's something terribly wrong.

Level 8
I tested my map yesterday and it dced. Now I tested it again (deleted ALL triggers) and dc anyway so the problem doesnt need to be in triggers. I think its because of external models and imports. Maybe some of them are broken, not supported or smtg.

So I think that Forsaken spawns some units that cause dcing. Not trigger itself. The same with Alterac.

What models are you using? I have a similar problem. I watched countless replays of my map and sometimes there is a desync when theres no triggers running at all. Not even any combat happening, literally people just walking around and chilling

Level 2
In my case it was
What models are you using? I have a similar problem. I watched countless replays of my map and sometimes there is a desync when theres no triggers running at all. Not even any combat happening, literally people just walking around and chilling
SIlvermoon statue model.

Marshmalo had a problem with triggers but there was a problem with model crash as well. 2 units caused crash when you clicked on them and problem was their portrait what I understood as they had bad path or smtg. By my knowledge the crash was caused by Blood elf mage and Troll priest portrait.

Level 11
New update 1.30.4 has just been released. The devs have fixed some desync problems. Is your issue still occurring after patching the game?

Level 8
Insane amount of periodic triggers shouldn't cause desyncs, it looks like it is the content of the triggers themselves

You're right. I finally fixed all my custom spells so there are no spell loops or insane amount of periodic triggers, yet still somehow ran into desyncs. I'll stop posting in this thread now, just didn't wanna give out any false info.

Status
Not open for further replies.