• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This May Sound Stupid To Some (But Help If U Can)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Alright, to some ppl this may sound stupid, so if u think so dont post ur opinions here(if they are all insults that is), but could sum1 try like a Billy Joe model from Greenday, A Ben Burnley Model From Breaking Benjamin, or (4 any Andy Milonakis Fans) A Ralphie Model From the Andy Milonakis Show.

I realize that an explanation would help sorry but I don't got an extremely good reason right now except just for fun in my map and if I play music in the background of my map it would be between the 2 bands listed above. I just think it would be sweet to have them playing and/or singing to music from their band.

Bringing Back Up Soras_Shadow's Request From Long Ago, Kingdom Hearts Models Would Also Be Appreciated.

Will Give Full Credit To Any1 Who Helps Me. Thx!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.