• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My map is saved!!! U can lock this if u want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Omg! My Map only needs Some Weaponles Heroes! Plz ppl help! I tried converting Mdx to Mdl then removing weapons in Vortex Modifer but i couldnt! Mdl didnt even appeared in my maps!
Need the Following Weaponless Heroes Ill give Special Credits 4 u!:
1-Uther
2-Jaina
3-Grom
4-Gul'dan
5-Sylvanas
6-Mannoroth
7-Maiev
8-Tyrande
Or any other Weaponless Heroes
Plz ppl save my map! My great Rpg!!! My whoooole Project!
It'll be a 4 Player choosable Hero map! Its awesome
Cool Story, Cool Features! Many many imported units! A great list of credits!
Man, ur name may be in my map if ur a modeller!
Plz save this map! My map needs those Models!!! :cry:

There probably whent something wrong with the converting.

When you make models you need these programs
Vextrex modifier
File converter
WC3viewer 2

First you axtract the MDX model you want to edit from the WC3viewer, then you convert the MDX model to MDL with the file converter, if it's succesfully converted then it says "succesfully converted", then you open the verxter modifier and delete the weapon you want to remove (BUT DON'T DELETE ANY GEOSETS, this is really important, if you delete whole geosets, then there is a chance the model won't work any more (I myself have had that problem several times, adn I had to start the modeling all over again). when you deleted the weapon propperly you have to convert it back to MDX with the file converter, then you should be able to import the model propperly.

Status
Not open for further replies.