1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll has begun! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

This is starting to piss me off .. .

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by danzig666, Nov 19, 2005.

1. danzig666

danzig666

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay, I deleted my f**king cookie files, and for some frigan reason I still can't post. What the hell is invalid_session thing anyway? I thought I could post for a second, and when it said invalid session, I nearly put my fist through the moniter, then I was going to shoot it.

2. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Invalid session means you're taking too long posting

3. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    well, keep deletin and refreshin the cookies. and change your cookie filter abit too.

4. oz02

oz02

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No, it has nothing to do with cookies. Like Mecheon clearly said, it has do with taking too long to post something, there's a time limit on posting.

5. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    In case that happens and you press the Post Reply more than once, check the topic again to see if you double posted, it's a way of preventing double post.

-Rui