• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

it took me 30 minutes to try and log on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
its kinda ridiculous. I got on my computer and tried to get on wc3sear.ch. i went to log in as usual and every time i typed my name in it cleared it and made me do it again. after trying 2-3 more times, i decided sumthin wuz screwed up. I went to another topic to refresh it and came back and it did it again. then when i thought i had it it goes to a page not found. well i decided to delete cookies and files and i came back. still didn't work. so after wasting 15-20 minutes doing that i closed and left. waited 5 minutes and tried again. it was going super slow and after 5 more minutes i finally am able to log on. if it doesnt get a lil better i mite shoot myself.

QUIT COMPLAINING. I think i speak for the entire moderating team when i say that i am TIRED of you people complaining about the slowness of the site.

If my memory serves me right, i've seen you ranting previously about the condition of the site. I dont understand how you people have not gotten the message 'DON'T COMPLAIN. WE ARE TRYING.' Please, if you feel the need, go ahead and shoot yourself. i wont be complaining.

Level 1
Ok, i cant find your forum rules right now, since SOMEONE ( Probaly the people in charge (THATS YOU MODERATORS!)) chose to post them in an imaginary forum, instead of just updating the rules in the link labelled "RULES".

But i am pretty sure that there would probaly be a rule called: No flaming and/or trolling. That means keeping a proper tone around the forums!

I am pretty sure that DeadDogNoGoWoof's reply pretty much qualifies as that! The mods have a responsibility for all the users, to be nice, be polite and keep cool. Would it HARM you to explain one more time, that there is being put major efforts into stopping the COMPLETE AND UTTER INSANE amount of lagg and stalling on this site?

Service is crucial to almost all businesses, and internet sites, like this one, isn't really an exception!

And it IS true! There IS an enormous amount of time being WASTED on this site! I have stopped downloading ANYTHING on this site because of it.

( I really hope that you still have that warning system, else i am pretty sure that this will be my last post on these forums. If it is, you other normal people who are reading this know where i went ).

Level 3
There are many reasons Trollslayer. The first reason may be your internet. What type of internet do you have? If you have dial-up and 56k, stuff like that can be a serious problem. Another reason for failure is because of the cookies. You should try to clean out your computer at least once a week to eliminate any trojans or cookies. Or mabey it was some kind of mistake made by the site, you never know. Sometimes strange things happen to me when I'm just doing my normal internet surfing. Aside from those reasons, I have no more guidence for you. Hope it doesn't do it to me.

Level 4
Lol, words such as "cookies , Trojan horses , and trolling " make me chuckle. I mean, cookies is funny, cos it makes you think of cookies, Trojan horses is funny because it shows the guy that made em had a sense of humour, and trolling makes me think of a big fat lotr troll . . .

As I was saying, WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THE LAG! There is no reason to make YET ANOTHER topic whining at the moderators.

The moment I learn the art of magic, I will give VGsatomi a magic wand so he can fix the site. Until then, dont whine, please, you are one of loads of people that all go writing topics and probably bombarding poor VGsatomi with a million PMs asking him to please somehow enchant the site with a divine spell to make it run like the wind.

I think its about time this topic was locked, before it becomes the feeding ground of whiners.

And btw, if a topic is locked, dont make another clone of the topic to continue it.

Status
Not open for further replies.