• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This is my last request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people of the hive. I have requested help many times. Most people wanted to help, but it turned out that they were busy (most of the times). I dont need people that will say something like, sorry i cant help you, i have problems in real life i cant do it, then why the hell did you ask me to join the team if you are busy???!?!?!?

I need a person that knows Vjass, Jass or triggers. I dont need a noob work here, only pro if you understand me here. I am doing my map alone more the 7 months and i am still not finished and i haven't released a beta. If someone wants to help me finish my map called Tales of Darkness ORPG then do PM me or send a private message. I dont need spam in this thread i only need people that understand what i am saying here, nothing more i am asking.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/tales-darkness-rpg-82852/

Thank You!

Level 10
Well dude u disabled ur private messages im here to tell u im willing to help you with stuff. Im a GUI wise but am learning jass. I kno enough to decode alot of stuff n fix some leaks or bugs too. I kno your pain of working alone lol. My rpg ive been working on a year til my comp corrupted n i lost all my progress

Status
Not open for further replies.