• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This Day Aria

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: UndeadImmortal
This is "This Day Aria" music from My Little Pony Season 2

Keywords:
My Little Pony, This Day Aria, Aria, Pony, Music, Cadence
Contents

This Day Aria (Map)

Reviews
01:45, 6th Aug 2013 Orcnet: lacks map description and do please read my review

M

01:45, 6th Aug 2013
Orcnet: lacks map description and do please read my review

Level 20
Last edited:
Level 2
2668605_1336070793149.4res_308_300.jpg

Original Video:

Twilight of the Grom is because of this that, as you might have noticed that Thrall groom and how is Twilight was the sister of Shining Armor, I wanted to find some kinship with Thrall and Grom seemed to me to be the most'

sorry for the spelling errors I just do not speak very well English

Level 13
Seen both videos and they are nearly the same.
-Terrain needs a lot of improvements

Level 30
MFW seeing Grom as Twilight:

tumblr_lmcisjmogZ1qzqw1co1_400.gif

Alright, the whole cinematic is very static or should I say its stiffy, you should at least make up a timer of dialogues to blend with the music, really some people can't hear much of the voices nowadays so subtitles are there for a reason.

Since your building up a song video to a warcraft 3 cinematic, it would be best if you can shape up a different perspective yet it still rhymes with the story:

-Candice should be teamed pink well obviously its her, and for Chrysalis she should be teamed hostile or could be passive if you don't know how to trigger a unit to not attack and vice versa.

-Grom is not fitting I repeat he is not fitting, I know Grom and Thrall has a connection like brothers but there are not related, they are more of a slight bromance than siblings, you could actually replace it with maiev-to-malfurion, or tyrande-to-furion(I'm not shipping here) that way its more appealing.

-Terrain view is too shallow, I mean it looks so tight while it doesn't give a good view as a castle and so fort, same goes to the underground area you just spammed crystals on dirt and nothing more, do please read more about terrain landscaping.

-Give the two Jainas some movement they look like rocks in the cinematic, while standing give it atleast a victory stand, attack, spell slam etc. that way they look like they are talking or moving.

-I can still hear the warcraft 3 background better remove it with triggers.

Overall its a good concept, but do understand were not blind, nor deaf. Goodluck