• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Things I need:

Level 19
I will post things I need in this thread. Volunteers that would like to help me with it could post it in here:D

Previous requests:

Redeemer model - Solved.
Orc model - Solved.

Last edited:
Level 19
uärk, warhammer. wait a second.

here

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...lord-50604/?prev=search=fel%20orc&d=list&r=20

and here

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...cer-110097/?prev=search=fel%20orc&d=list&r=20

by frank. hope they fit. since they do not match exactly to your request.

i delete my old posts in this thread btw to have it more empty.

Yep I know about the warlord. But he has to have a shield. Although the animations could be the same because he would hit with his offhand (shield) and that would look cool. Just gotta find permission to recolor and well. I asked pretty much for general's model already for the redeemer so I put that on a rest unless I find a better model:D

tnx for tip anyway:D

Level 19
Well this thing's kinda similair though it lacks a shield. Made by Cavman for a request somewhere.
EDIT: Your request. ?

Yep that's a nice model from a previous request I made but it lacks the shield which is the most important thing for him since he will become a tank. Lol that request is old!:D I remember I made it for my previous RPG before it got corrupted and had to start over on this RPG:D

If someone would like to edit that model and add a shield it would be perfect for the game!

Level 9
Well I removed the right axe and the team glow since I found out it was bugged. If you add a shield like this to him it might work.

Attachments

• BlackOrc.mdx
    182.7 KB · Views: 176
  • OrcwithShield.jpg
    OrcwithShield.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 248
Level 19
Well I removed the right axe and the team glow since I found out it was bugged. If you add a shield like this to him it might work.

I really appreciate the effort but I think it's not a model I'm looking for. I seriously like the head, but he doesn't look tough enough. I got a few idea's already like changing the Orc Commander model but I first need permission from the creater for that.
That Orc Commander is actually something that's seriously nice for what I'm looking for. He's the toughness himself!

But really appreciate the effort and I will rep you for it soon (can't atm since I gotta spread rep around first -_-)