1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Things I need:

Discussion in 'The Oakwood Forest' started by Sephalo, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Sephalo

Sephalo

Resources:
    Resources:
    I will post things I need in this thread. Volunteers that would like to help me with it could post it in here:D

Previous requests:

Redeemer model - Solved.
    Orc model - Solved.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  2. Sephalo

Sephalo

Resources:
    Resources:
    I updated the thread. There's a new request in it!

3. Palaslayer

Palaslayer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  4. Sephalo

Sephalo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yep I know about the warlord. But he has to have a shield. Although the animations could be the same because he would hit with his offhand (shield) and that would look cool. Just gotta find permission to recolor and well. I asked pretty much for general's model already for the redeemer so I put that on a rest unless I find a better model:D

tnx for tip anyway:D

5. Palaslayer

Palaslayer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i think there is none yet, you'll have to request a completely new one.

6. Argus

Argus

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well this thing's kinda similair though it lacks a shield. Made by Cavman for a request somewhere.
    EDIT: Your request. ?

Attached Files:

7. Sephalo

Sephalo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yep that's a nice model from a previous request I made but it lacks the shield which is the most important thing for him since he will become a tank. Lol that request is old!:D I remember I made it for my previous RPG before it got corrupted and had to start over on this RPG:D

If someone would like to edit that model and add a shield it would be perfect for the game!

8. Argus

Argus

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well I removed the right axe and the team glow since I found out it was bugged. If you add a shield like this to him it might work.

Attached Files:

9. Sephalo

Sephalo

Resources:
    Resources:
    I really appreciate the effort but I think it's not a model I'm looking for. I seriously like the head, but he doesn't look tough enough. I got a few idea's already like changing the Orc Commander model but I first need permission from the creater for that.
    That Orc Commander is actually something that's seriously nice for what I'm looking for. He's the toughness himself!

But really appreciate the effort and I will rep you for it soon (can't atm since I gotta spread rep around first -_-)

10. Hevenblood

Hevenblood

Resources:
    Resources:
  11. Sephalo

Sephalo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well.. High res doodads will look really out of the picture if I would use them.
    But thanks anyway!