• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The_Floods-Hero Selection + Advanced AoS Multiboard v1.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys, i want to integrate the Advanced AoS multiboard into The Floods Hero Selection but so far all my attempts failed. Can some1 help me out?

Best case scenario i need a map with those 2 systems integrated.

-i set the hero selection multiboard at 01 secs after map init so that starts first.
- after each player (2-6 team1 and 7-12 team2) selects a hero the AoS multiboard should be displayed for him.

I know i'm asking a lot so if nobody can/wants to do it can you at least point me in the right direction? I find hard to implement the AoS mb as it has some disabled functions which i don't know where to copy (readme is a little confusing)

Level 30
You cannot display two multiboards at one time. Why don't you try this: Display only the Hero selection one. After a player picks a hero, then hide hero picking multiboard for that player, and show him/her the other one. Simple enough, and it will work.

The other solution is to somehow combine these two multiboards into one new. The AoS statistics could be displayed at very bottom of it, while the hero picking should be on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.