• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Hero Selection & Custom Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, I need help, could someone explain to me how to make customs like this,

Custom Hero Selection,

From Rise of Winterchill (RoW)

(Screenshot)

1256061082-1155166817-1143066808-2.jpg

As you can see, the heroes are in custom dialog or something, and the multiboard or whatever it is contains the Hero Name and the Hero Description (The Name of the Multiboard = Item Name) and then the description. , I need to know how to make this. But on mine it will be, when a player selects a tavern. then it shows the custom hero selection.
(The Name of the Multiboard or Whatever it is Changes when it Points :)fp:) the hero and same with the description)

Custom Store,
From Rise of Winterchill (RoW)

(Screenshot)

1256061082-1155166817-1143066808-3.jpg

Now on this image, pretty common with the Custom Hero Selection, but this shows when a player selects a store, and again the multiboard or whatever it is contains the Item Name (The Name of the Multiboard = Item Name) and then the description.
(The Name of the Multiboard or Whatever it is Changes when it Points :)fp:) the item and same with the description)

The one who helped me will have a +rep and a Credit on my map. Thanks!

Greets,
Does.

Edit : Oops And at the Custom Hero Selection, when it points it will show the image/preview of the hero (Look at Picture 1) Thanks!

Edit 2 : Anyone here to help me? and @ If you don't know how to do the (If you point the hero it will show the image/preview of the hero) you could just ignore it I just need the Custom for my map.

Last edited:
Level 3
Anyone here to help me? and @ If you don't know how to do the (If you point the hero it will show the image/preview of the hero) you could just ignore it I just need the Custom for my map.

Level 3
................. Bump

Can someone explain me how to make this kind of things.!

Status
Not open for further replies.