• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Advanced AoS Multiboard Implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help to add the Advances AoS Multiboard on my map, but do not want there teams, each player must be independent. And the HP bars of multiboard should show the MP(only).

I will be grateful, I will give +rep. And be willing to reciprocate favors.

Attachments

• Shrine Of The Ancients.w3x
    245.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Level 3
I shall have a look but no promises.

EDIT:
got a large problem... the multiboard is designed for AoS where you have 1 hero in your map it seems you can have more than one, still i will try my best. so far I have it showing mana instead of hp but still kept HP bar.

EDIT2:
Im afraid that this system was specifically designed for 1 hero I will upload what I have so far but its only for 1 hero =(
View attachment Shrine Of The Ancients.w3x

Last edited:
Level 3
Well if you just want one hero for each player then after the hero is created add this line

• Create Hero
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Lord of Mana for Player 2 (Blue) at (Center of Region 001 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set AM_CHOSEN_HERO[(Player number of (Owner of (Last created unit)))] = (Last created unit)
and that should add it to the Multiboard as the players hero.

hope this helps. :ogre_haosis:

EDIT:
oh will remove the domination thing 2 secs...
ok here you are View attachment Shrine Of The Ancients.w3x.

Status
Not open for further replies.