• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The_Black_Tower

Keywords:
the black tower building demon creep undead
Contents

The_Black_Tower (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 27th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-]...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 27th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Notices:
[-] This model includes no animations or portrait: it should be used ONLY as a doodad.

Level 9
3.5/5

i like it but not too usefull or new...infact not so impressive too...but simple and nice (or sould i say mean?)

Level 5
This is great! The file size is low, and it looks very much like Minas Morgul! One suggestions though: Perhaps get rid of one of the buttress things and add a cool door? Also, I'm not able to select it in the editor as a doodad (unless I drag select it), which makes it impossible to change the scale along different axes. I'm not sure if it's the model or just me. Any tips?

EDIT: I just realized you haven't been on in 8 years, so never mind.