• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Whim of Hope. Just your typical, average terrain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
The Shores of Kessex Peak's Bay stir silently the mourning's song. As it is said in the books of the Titan Lords " Thou hath come to thine shores, when thine soul is pure and can drink from thine fine waters, It Shall give thee drinker an answer from the divinus, whilst will decide his immortality."

Arthas stood at these waters. The Gods did not answer as he drank. He preceded to walk toward beach, where the boats at the peer will carry him to Northrend.

1) I am disappointed that i used a WOW ripped Arthas Model. Lack of anything on Hive that had a long cape.

2) I think the colors of everything could have been different or better in a way. and more details.

Tell me what you think. constructive critisim would be nice.

--Removed-- Now in Showcase : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ite-thedeathunterx-showcase-93831/#post771131

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.