• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Wheel of Time 2.2

Contents

The Wheel of Time 2.2 (Map)

Level 6
This is pretty interesting.

5 factions; of which 2 can ally, or the rest can ally to fight one after that one gets his ultimate function.

Of course, the annoying spawns really lag the map late-game if you don't visit the area earlier. And of course, it's shit to fight them with less than equal to them...

Level 2
hey, i don't seem to find the 7th seal(iv found 1 in the eye, 1 in the lower west in the blight, 1 near rhuidean, 1 in shadar logroth, 1 in tenachico and 1 i dont remembre where i found :p(please pm me about the 7th seal plz)) and guyes you have read the books so why are at least 1 of the seals misplaced?

a genius made map that still can do with some editing :D

Level 2
yea i cant find it 2 and the other one you dont remeber is where the seanchen are have you found because i havnt plz tell me if you do thnx :D

Level 1
1 is in seanchan, 1 in tanicho, 1 in ebou dar 1 in the eye 1 in rhuidan 1 in tear and 1 in a farm in saladee ( or something ) thast hte loctaion in the books thou it aint that in the game :/

Level 1
hey sauron, could i take over the map since it semms your not working on it anymore? ofc i give you propper credits as the original maker and so on.

Level 2
This map beggs for a update :x
its tortued soul and units screem to be uniqe and its triggers are endangerd plz update the map :p

cos i like the WOT story thats why XDDD

Level 1
This crashed for me about 10 seconds into the game, 3 times in a row, each time with a full lobby. Happened to anyone else? (I use ListChecker, could that cause it?)

Level 4
Years too late, but I am fairly certain the crashing problem is due to the unit spawning. I used an unprotector which turns all of the triggers into pure text so I can't steal and claim the map as my own, and when I played it, the game was completely fine. It crashed for me everytime units spawned before I did that.