• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wheel of Time Cinematic

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a cinematic about the background and prologue of the first book in the legendary Wheel of Time series by the late Robery Jordan called Eye of the World. I have simplified and altered a few small things, but only to make telling the very complex story easier, so WoT purists get off my back.

Thanks to X.e.r.e.X, Fan, HappyTauren, taurenwarrior, Tenebrae, Illidan(evil)x, WILL THE ALMIGHTY and General Frank for their wonderful models that made this possible!

Keywords:
Wheel of Time, Trolloc, Wheel, Time, Aes Sedai, Cinematic, Rand, Power, One Power, One, Dark One, Shai'tan, Age of Legends, Age, Legends, Lews Therin,
Contents

Wheel of Time Cinematic (Map)

Reviews
19:45, 31st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 11
Please fix :
[x] Description
[x] Terrain
[x] Created by Unknown ; Uploaded by: Blackhoof

Testing map right now...

Edit

Good Things-
[x] You have custom models
[x] The cinematic is ok
Bad things-
[x] Created by Unknown ; Uploaded by: Blackhoof
Description:
Nondescript
Author:
Unknown
[x] Triggers are messy and Leek
Total Score:
2.5/5 Needs to be Improved..

Level 6
oh.... its that bad, is it?

ok.... i can handle that.... well, lets get started.

-what does it mean if triggers leak?
-yes, JGGDMakervb6 this is my first map, surprise surprise, sue me about it.
-so, main bad stuff is that the terrain sucks, the story goes nowhere (obviously didnt tell it right) and the description is crappy. I can fix that.... i think.

There wasnt anything at all good about it? nothing?