• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Wc3 Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm pretty sure everyone else that's signed up to the board knows about this:

The following is an e-mail sent to you by an administrator of "Warcraft
3:WoW". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you
find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following
address:

Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hijacked your damn forum f**kerz!!!

First of all I know this happens all the time to forums, ventrillo etc. Idiotic immature people that have nothing to do. But for the main question, will we have a new forum for wc3wow, or will we just use this for now on?

Level 25
Yes, our Wc3:WoW forum, Invision Power Board (Powered by Invision Power Board) was hacked by someone who was both incredibly jealous of Wc3:WoW and its fanbase and had the knowledge on how to hijack and sabotage a forum. The motives other than jealousy are unknown as of right now, but hopefully I, personally, can find out who did it so I can pay them a visit.

WDSnave is working on getting the forums back up - not sure if the URL or host we use will change - but I will keep you guys up to date if I can; if not, the ones responsible for whatever I intended to be reporting will report it themselves.

To be quite honest, I'm a little hazy on the status of the project right now. I've been AWOL for about a week or so due to my PC being a worthless heap of shit. Virus protection apparently does not work so well anymore. When I get the full run-down on everything, I'll post another update regarding the project and whatever else that may need to be addressed. Thanks everyone!

Level 4
I'm weirded out by the new boards Craka. I see no posts... or are there any to see at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.