• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Indeed. Too many people against trolman, and too many with me. I even feel like forgeting my plans to get high elves and a few dragons to join me and forget about my furbolgs and remain with draenei and humans... hm, I think I will get rid of dragons and furbolgs. Furbolgs will return to the foresst, but will be my allies. Dragons will be summoned to work for me as arcanists - researchers.

Level 23
So I have humans, draenei and high elves. Good enough. Oh plus some guys who join me, like undead dwarves who willo rebuild another ancient city for me and maelstrom elemental Misssha, who will be the center of power!

Level 18
Ridiculously big power?Why I allready have that >:).
I also tought about doing a poster that said:
Join The Trolman army and on it you see a footman with 2 female villagers (teh normal one and teh high elven one but it can be used as human cuz they dont have the pointy ears) and theres a pile of gold and a dead draenei around the footman's feet.

Level 18
I know,the swordsmen are scaled down and tinted a bit yellow.

I allready have a lot of new troops,some new unit types (axeman-crossbowman) and there are a lot of peasants who signed up for Militia and will defent their nation if its attacked.
I got an idea.Ill do a speech in one of the bigger towns (not the capital, its hidden)olnly problem is i dont know what to say...

Level 21
No they are separated models (shields are different).

Speech...How about:" People of the empire! Humanity is once again being threatened by the evil forces led by a dark demon whose name must not be said! He and his minions are danger to not only our lives but lives of our children. Let every man strong enough to use a sword fights for the humanity....

Level 18
Wait Alagremm werent you the goodguy or something?

I think your talking about the blood elf luietenant who is a difrent model,i was reffuring to the swordsman unit who is the high/blood elven footman.
The speech will be something like that...
Anyways good night im going to sleep.C ya tomorow (ill probably enter the hive from school and post a little and then again after school)

Status
Not open for further replies.