• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The War of Heroes

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

The War of Heroes (Map)

Level 8
Well Redscores an awesome map that needs TONS of work. I give you a 3/5 and i have some suggestions

1-Dont make the units run as they were in a TD.
2-Why only 4 heros?Make more, at least 8.
3-Lower the regeneration rate of fountains.If units go there no one can defeat them nor towers cause thet regenerate way very fast.
4-The minimap preview is not a *.blp file is a *.tga (targa image)
5-Improve the Terrain. Also your english! You cannot say :'You becomes standard damage but you moves faster'
6-WTF! where the items are! you have only 1 potion shop and i weapon shop that has 6 items in it.
7-Multiboard, FIX it it works too bad.
8-A bigger base would be accepted. Not only 1 tree named headquarter.
9-OMG! wtf u did. we cannot select hero if that ****** timer expires. REMOVE that immediately.

and so...

Some changes i suggest you to do _-~Trigger Editor~-_
~Dont run triggers every 0.01 seconds.
That trigger wich shows the %life of hero sholud be changed like this

HeroLife
Events
Unit - A unit Is attacked (*much better than 0.01seconds*)
Conditions
((Attacked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True (*not needed to run when non-hero units are attacked*)
Actions
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 8, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Multiboard - Set the text for BigMultiBoard item in column 4, row (Integer A) to (String((Integer((Percentage life of Heros[(Integer A)])))))
(*the action i changed displays the %hp much better. ex now it will show 66 instead of 66.000*)

(*Also you need to add this trigger to controll heros when sold.*)(*Players can have many heros with cheats of foodbreak and wood. This blocks them.*)

NO Multiple heros
Events
Unit - A unit Sells a unit
Conditions
((Sold unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
Actions
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Player - Limit training of (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) to 0 for (Player((Integer A)))

BUGS
the bloodmage doesnt have a Disabled icon version