• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes of War

Contents

Heroes of War (Map)

Level 2
Well, this took me about a month to make, and I've gotten mostly good feedback. Was hoping for some more people to test it out and maybe get it a little popular on b.net. I would recommend you get a full house to enjoy the game as much as you can. There is one problem, but i'm not sure its the game yet. Every now and then it takes ridiculously long to load on b.net. Most of the time its fine, but every now and then it can be pretty bad. Anyone know why that is? Please leave feedback once you play!!! :x

Level 2
I have made many star craft maps. This is my second wc3 map, though. My first one didnt end up too great, it was an LOTR RPG. I think this map has potential though, I might make a version 2 with some added features later. So far I'm thinking:

Respawning NPCs,
Little Events that have a small chance of happening every minute. (Such as NPCs coming to a commander's aid, or coming to attack them),
A new map (If I can get my friend to make another one :)),
And a lot more custom abilities...

If you have any other ideas for v. 2, please tell me.