• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The vrykul arrival: Clash of worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
HI! this is my first project, im new on this so im not very good but im doing a big project, isnt a warcraft lore related campaign, but have elements of lots of things, i dont know how to do models but im searching for good models, isnt a full vrykul campaign, in parts people are going to join you, like orcs, undead, humans and other things that are secrets for now :D.

Actual features:
Main hero done
Basic infantry done

Its like a 3% of the campaign and im still learning about.

Sorry for my bad english :ogre_haosis:

Update yey!!!

This is a mix campaign so here some little spoiler, for example you help ... and you will gain the unit ...
and back to work :D

Last edited:
Level 3
Who is the main hero there? I do love the idea of making vrykul campaign, but as much as I seen in Wrath of the lich king, the Vrykul weren't really... helpful to heroes, so it is refreshing to see another side to the race.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I really like the idea, but to give you some advice, do not start with the gameplay/units. It is rather recommend to do terraine first as you can develop gameplay and units better if you know pathing and structure of your map. :)

EDIT: tell me if I am wrong, but this model is perfect for any vrykul pupose as it can held custom weapons and such, as far as I know.

Level 4
Who is the main hero there? I do love the idea of making vrykul campaign, but as much as I seen in Wrath of the lich king, the Vrykul weren't really... helpful to heroes, so it is refreshing to see another side to the race.

Hi! isnt a warcraft lore related campaign, so they are in other world and things like that but soon you are going to see why is it called clash of worlds...
The main hero is a vrykul brigade's boss called einarr erik (random viking name but sounds good) i will post a screenshot when i go back to my home :)
PD: a clue about clash of worlds: earth planet human greeks :)

Level 4

Thanks for the lumber mill! the mercenary camp was going to be... that, mercenaries camps XD y had already found that model :) but if i dont find anything else i should being using it :D :ogre_icwydt:

Level 4
I really like the idea, but to give you some advice, do not start with the gameplay/units. It is rather recommend to do terraine first as you can develop gameplay and units better if you know pathing and structure of your map. :)

EDIT: tell me if I am wrong, but this model is perfect for any vrykul pupose as it can held custom weapons and such, as far as I know.

Thanks for the help! im new on this so i like this type of help, i hope that the campaign is going to be great and i hope you will like it! i should use the model for an undead mercenary (heroes of the storm style :ogre_haosis: )

Level 21

That's a WoW rip..i don't recommended using it....

ok,On-topic:Good luck with your project!If you have questions feel free to ask me.
Also,please don't double post,use the
edit.gif
button instead

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

That's a WoW rip..i don't recommended using it....

ok,On-topic:Good luck with your project!If you have questions feel free to ask me.
Also,please don't double post,use the
edit.gif
button instead

Well, I don't see any disadvantage except the huge file size, so why would you recommend not to use wow rips ?

Status
Not open for further replies.