• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Treasure Hunter v1.3

Reactions: Ironside
The Treasure Hunter

Info :
Find the most mysterious and the most hidden treasure in warcraft world!!,
its a mystery map so you are not allowed to give anyone hints or anything like that, except in the game!!

Manual :
Find the legendary treasure which your team, buy equipment to make finding the treasure easier, gain gold by hunting Chest (There's Gold in There).

TO WIN :
Find the legendary treasure in this island that hiding somewere (Find that Treasure by finding hint and solve the hint! you can do this by your patient and your Brain of course)

Hint :
- Press Alt always!
- Watch your step carefuly you might be missed somethings important

Credits :
Gold Bars & Gold Bar
By communist_orc

Change Log :

v1.1
-Map Uploaded

v1.2
-Increase Open an Object, Secret (Skil)l, and Exam manacost to 50+
-Add some Ending
-Spelling Fix
-Add some skill animation
-Improve Game Balance
-Add Map Preview Image!
-Added Critters
-Change Map name to The Treasure Hunter
-And many more! but its TOP SECRET!

v1.2b
-Fix (something that you dont need to know)
-Remove 1 Expoler for player 1
-Terrain change at the waterfall (a little)

v1.2b
-Fix Ending
-Fix (something that you dont need to know)
-Fix Cracking to bear and crow

v1.2c
-Balance The Game
-Improve gameplay

v1.3
-change some hint text
-Fix some bugs
-Improve environment

Thats all, thanks for reading this! :D

Keywords:
Treasure, Gold, Hunter, Ancient, Hidden, Mystery, Mysterious, Explore, Explorer.
Contents

The Treasure Hunter v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
23:46, 7th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 4
Did you create AI? i mean can be played single?

Of course you can, but multiplayer is easier

Improve description (Rules Violation)
Suggested Players:5 Smart Dude, Please change this, maybe 5 Smart Players/People as dudes sounds weird.

ill update it in v1.2 maybe next week or next month

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 11
Interesting and innovative game. Although I tired of it pretty quickly because it lacked action and I had not much of a clue of where to go really, just pressing a spell over and over again isn't too much fun.

You should perhaps add some hostile creatures roaming the lands. And some more elements of mentality and strategy.

I liked the atmosphere even if the terrain could be enhanced.

Yours,
Chizume

Level 11
I just wanted to mention that in v1.2 Player 1 (Red) has 2 explorers. Also, one can use "Open Object" on the levitating kobolds...

Either you have a very good imagination or else things may not have turned out as you intended.

Yours,
Chizume

Level 2
Hey maybe contains SPOILER
well let me first start with what i liked. i liked the terrain and the gameplay but
there were some things that could be improved. first up the spelling mistakes, english isnt my native language but i think i saw some in there (a gay in the shop^^). then i found some standard warcraft items laying together dont know if it was a mistake or not. never understood what digging was good for, maybe i need it later but no clue were or why to use it and are u suposed to kill bears goblins and the cursed crow with the cracking tool? didnt find any other use for it. after some time i found ancient kojak artifact and wasnt sure if it was the item ur looking for.
well i liked it even tough i ran out of ideas were to look for clues pretty fast (maybe im just to stupid)
3/5 but could become a 4/5 easily

Level 5
not cheating and i got no hints where to find that i just found normal chests... i could kill bears using opening chest with advanced kit

Level 22
I think you ready for this:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Approved

Additional Information:

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.

Level 1
Hey man, where are the hints??

if u read this, plz in the next release, put it in logs F9 for more information about the game and some kind of tutorial for some tools.

Level 4
Hey man, where are the hints??

if u read this, plz in the next release, put it in logs F9 for more information about the game and some kind of tutorial for some tools.

You must find it by yourself, there are two tye of hint, one if you found a treasure a hint will show up in F9, leading to the next treasure, the second type of hint, i will not tell u

Level 1
Ehm, "bobojobo" there is NO hint when you find something, the only thing that talks are the 3 markets in the hole map, and the one of "introduction" in F9.
If you find any treasure there is no hint for finding another one. You have to walk all the map finding treasures at totally randomness and with low aoe. Fix it.

Level 3
:grin: I just finish your game and i leave a comment right after the ending. It is challenging to find way to kill the boss but i still made it with my friends :D
Nice job on this game bobojoto and "ojigala babibe". LOL.