• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Titans of Hyperborea (I'm New Here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm new here so cut me some slack haha.

The Titans

The Titans regard themselves as the sons of the Elder-God, Procyon.

When Procyon was murdered by his own brother, Khaos, the Titans went to war with the Star Spawn. After the devastating conflict in the Divine Plane, there was a schism in the Titans. Four of the eight Titan Lords departed from the Divine Plane for the mortal realm of Antedeluvia; pursuing the Star Spawn.

Level 5
They forged an Empire on Antedeluvia based out of Hyperborea after they defeated the Star Spawn. Any Questions? this posting only 10000 letters a page annoys me :/

Level 5
Yeah. If I could type more than 10000 words I'd explain it. The Titans fight the Star Spawn. Basically, they fight Cthulhu, Dagon, Yog Sothoth, and Azathoth.

Level 5
Not exactly. They're part of my Mythos which I've been developing since I was thirteen. The Star Spawn are Mythos based entirely because Lovecraft rocks.

Level 5
Conscripts are human archers basically. Titans don't believe in ranged warfare. they deem in "un-honorable". For the Titans I always thought they could use Airships or something

Level 5
@Veljkom The humans aren't slaves. They're citizens but when the Titan Emperor calls for help, they better answer the call.
@Alagremm It's a mix of Lovecraft Mythos and my own. The Titans would have the airships.

Level 5
The Titans are the equivallent to the heroes of ancient greece. they are god-men basically. People follow them because of their strength, intelligence, and insperational bravery. how's that?

Level 21
When making race its the game mechanics and gameplay that should be considered not lore. We need to know Titans role in game race like are they as Misha suggested Heroes only or High Tier units or even "buildings" (you know like a stationary guy summoning armies or something)?

They do have a point you know. When you are explaining this race of yours, you aren't giving them the answers they need to know like the answers to their questions. You are just giving them answers they don't need, which are NOT the answers to their questions. If you were to ask me what 2+2 was the only two answers that are true that you could take that i could give are 4 or fish it is THAT simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.