• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Survival!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
The Survival

Introduction:

The survival is a zombie survival map a little bit based on Resident evil. But with much options and stuff in it. When the game starts a cinematic shows up telling you what happend to the team and so on. After the cinematic you pick your survivor. Evry survivor has his own unique abilitys like Jaston Braveheart can power up his troops (supporter) and can be used as a tank. When you picked your survivor you get randomly placed on the map. The best thing to do is to find a location where you and your allies can go and survive. During this survival against these mindless hordes of zombies you get objectives like (Im getting a radio transmission it seems that a man is stuck in a car we need to save him before its to late) a couple of these objectives involve killing mobs like The Fleshinator the first mob you encounter.

Systems:

The map shall have a lot of systems to make you feel like you can get hit evry moment here are a couple of examples.

The Look behind system: This system only lets you view infront of you so you dont know what happends behind you. You can just get hit by zombies without seeying them.

The Fear system: When a huge wave of zombies come to kill you your team gets afraid it loses som armor

The choice: when you almost die (run out of life points) you get an option allowing you to become a zombie (let the infection take you over) or kill yourself wich means that its end game for you.

Adrenaline system: Evrytime you kill 10 zombies your attack speed gets faster and your attack becomes a bit stronger this is only for 20 seconds

More systems shall come but this is what we got so far.

The Cinematic:

This is the cinematic that basicly explanes what went on in the city of New Brickstone.

Jaston Braveheart: Bones i need your help over here

T Bones: Coming your way Sergeant

Raphael Banderas: Im getting a radio message from McKansley

McKansley: I see a huge wave coming your way Bones you better get back to the HQ

T Bones: I supose the MacDonalds has a huge sell out than?

Jaston Braveheart: Ye and we are the happy meals

McKansley: Just get your ass back to the HQ

So this is what we got so far i know its a huge line of text but below are som screenshots to make you a bit more happy :p
These SS are just wips btw

Attachments

• Near Containers.jpg
    Near Containers.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 141
  • OnaRoof.jpg
    OnaRoof.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.