• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Stick

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It's pretty much just a stick. Nothing special, it uses the Ancient Protector texture for its skin, and its pretty simple. I figured someone would like to use it since there aren't any stick models on hive.

It rests pretty easy on the ground, I got bored and made it because I felt like it. It's not supposed to be "OMGODLIKE STICK, MANY TEXTURES PRO MODEL" sort of thing. Just simple, useful, and very easy.

(Permission granted to alter model for angle and size, not permitted to alter in any other way.)

Keywords:
Stick, Wood, Branch
Contents

The Stick (Model)

Reviews
09:36, 30th Jun 2011 Frankster: The warp is horrible and the edits are very small. Rejected.

M

09:36, 30th Jun 2011
Frankster:

The warp is horrible and the edits are very small.
Rejected.