• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The snow ^^

What do you want with the snow?

• Let it fall!

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Remove it!

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • This should be an option...

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • I don't really care about it...

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
yeah, well, I(and all our neighbors) had to dig out my dad's car as he got home. I got stuck in the two feet of snow on our street. . .five of us had to push while three were shoveling in front! =D

Haha, it would be cool to have snow here in Australia, but we don't usualy. Only those stange Victorians get it sometimes, because of their incredibly strange and random weather :p

And I think you mean it got stuck in the snow, not I got stuck in the snow :p

Level 7
I have IE and im fine (talking to shados)
personallly i think it depends on internet connection but thats me
also jsut noticed this has 4 pages >< srry

Last edited:
Level 10
Here's some pics:

EDIT: this was during a lull yesterday. . .the bird feeder comes to just below my shoulder. (Im about 5 nine)

Attachments

• 2006_blizzard_1_low_res.JPG
    2006_blizzard_1_low_res.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 2006_blizzard_5_low_res.JPG
    2006_blizzard_5_low_res.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Level 8
that's just so unfair :sad: there is 2 days to christmas, there is no snow where i live, and I live in fucking Denmark, it's the fucking cold north with the barbarrians and vikings.... and now we don't have any fucking snow :sad: When i meet King Winter, i'm gonna kick him square in the nuts.... 5 times.... and maybe a bit more if it don't start snowing..

Level 2
I say let it fall.

But, yeah, I agree with the whole lag issue.

Can't really change the snow just because a couple people complain about it though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.