• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Realtexture Snow Tile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making a campaign, and blizzard's crappy snow tile just don't cut it for my snowy map. I cannot find any snow tiles anywhere, and making a realtexture snow tile and ice tile would be a valuable addition to the hive. I will +rep you and give you special thanks in my credits if you make me either one of these tiles, or both, in which case I will be eternally grateful. The Textures I would like for the tile are attached.
Snow
tCzd6.jpg

Ice
xhOGu.jpg

Level 19
the details are much too fine to be noticable in-game and plus they wouldnt really fit in-game. i could try to give you a demo shot of how it would look.

also, a texture is only a .blp, to make that a tile just choose some random tile and use a converter to save that to .blp and in the import manager, imput the path

The camera will be third person and close, so details may be noticeable. Also, my campaign is using realtexture models all around. If you can give me a demo shot that would be great. :D
I tried to just take the picture and turn it into a tile by converting the picture into tga with 256x256 dimensions, and then using the image extractor to convert it, but when I attempt to load the map it freezes while loading the texture.

Status
Not open for further replies.