• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Sephiroth Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
This is my first time importing, and I'm having trouble with this skin.

All i get is a Green and Black cube sitting there after i import it.

i changed all the .blp's to texture\sephiroth.blp (as a friend told me to do, he has imported before but neither of us can get this one to work), and then i went into the object manager and loaded up the MDX into the Art - Model slot.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

EDIT: Also, i forgot to add. After dl'n the .zip files from the site i go to unzip them and there is nothing in the files. Out of 5 i dl'd only one worked. I had to send the files to my friend and have him unzip and send me back the files. What is wrong?

Level 13
Hope you didn't change every blp to textures/sephiroth.blp

btw the author uploaded the model (model section) AND some additional needed skins (skin section)

Check the correct paths in the mdx with wc3 viewer using "current file/ show used textures names"

Level 8
Lol?

#1 You are definately using winzip..GET WINRAR :!:
#2 Yes..I'm having problems to.. :(
#3 Don't change EVERY thing to the same path. :evil:
#4 ARE YOU AN FF FAN :shock: ?? :?: ??
#5 If so..Read MY signature.. 8)
| #6 Sephiroth is a model, NOT A SKIN! :wink:
| #7 That means that you are supposed to post THIS V #7c under MODELS. You discuss Models there. :D

Level 5
Man I did everything just the way the site said to and I can still cant get the damn model to work.

Level 18
Solved it! Its missing a skin the name of the skin you need is Effects speciaux .blp, something that did not come with the zip.

There is no path so when you import it is just

Sephiroth.mdx
Sephiroth.blp
White.blp
Effects speciaux .blp (there is a SPACE after the speciaux)

Status
Not open for further replies.