• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The SC2 Marine

Meh, I was bored and had 12 hours to spare, and this is the result.
A brand new nice and HD Marine from Starcraft 2!

Marines are the standard frontline infantry of the Terrans, from the universe of Starcraft 2. They were former convicts, and are masters of adaptability and survival. You don't mess with a Marine.

Skin heavily modified, Marine model minorly modified, and added a custom portrait.
Also, if you've got some space to spare, you can download this HD skin and import it as 'MarineNew.blp'.
Its got a heavy Team-colour suit of armor, and this model has an internal portrait.

The skin can be used on any other Marine model with the same wrap as the original, and I give full permission for you to edit, distribute, CnP, whatever, so long as you give me credits.
Might be making an Infested Marine soon.

Enjoy, give some feedback, rating and criticism. Shut the f*** up, I know it's not Halo.

-GhostThruster.

UPDATE 1: Minor edits to the helmet, removed a little black bit at the back.
UPDATE 2: Removed back lights, Ganondorf enlargened shoulders.
UPDATE 3: Fixed up portrait, Pyramidhe@d added proper Gauss Rifle
UPDATE 4: Remade portrait, fixed up its crash bug
UPDATE 5: Changed portrait into Human face, fixed up some minor things
UPDATE 6: Brought back old portrait, added those reactors at the back, thinned the legs

Keywords:
Marine, Soldier, Shooter, Rifleman, Terran, Starcraft 2, ,United Earth Directorate, UED, Human, HD, New, Nice, not unsc and not Halo
Contents

The SC2 Marine (Model)

The SC2 Marine (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: Works in-game. Quite useful model and good skin. Works in-game approved. Approved
Alone time? Okay..
You meant a long time right?

No, he meant alone time. It was the best model he's ever seen in his alone time with them in the bedroom. That's how sexy this model is.

As for the model, this is great! I saw it a while back, and I should have rated it then, but I'll do it now. 5/5!
The icon is awful, though...

Level 5
Can you help me a little ?

Well, I used your awesome model in some of my maps witch I used to learn, and I started to get annoyed by the blue light thingy. So I download War3Model Editor and delete them from the geoset, and before I put it back in my map I extend his rifle just 'cause I was a bit bored. All happy with the things i chose I go back to the editor, import it apply it to my unit. I (try to) load up the map just to see how it'll look. The loading stops, and my Warcraft crashes. I tried millions of things, but none of them seemed to work. Please help if you see this post. Oh, and awesome model +Rep.

Thanks in advance.

- tarik00555