• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Saga of Azeroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey Hive Workshop people,
I know that there are tons of people on this site with great abillity to make campaigns and maps and such, and I had a question that I am 100% positive anyone who knows what I'm talking about also wants to know.
As the title suggests, this is about the old campaign The Saga of Azeroth: Rise of the Horde. this campaign was made in 2003 or 2007(im not sure, different dates on different sites.) and is only 1 part of a 2 part series that was never finished. The campaign begins on the now corrupted Draenor on the Hellfire Penninsula, right after Gul'Dan was contacted by Medivh in his dreams, and told about Azeroth. It covers all the events from the building of the Dark Portal to the naming of Blackhand the Destroyer as Warchief of the Horde. I don't think it is 100% lore-accurate, but it is at least I'd say 85%. Anyway, the Campaign ends with Medivh contacting Gul'Dan a second time, telling him about the tomb of Sargeras, and warning him that the Disorganized Horde's ununited Clans wont be able to stop the Armies of Stormwind under the newly corronated king Llane Wrynn. It shows a cinematic of Llane addressing his kingdom, and then of Blackhand rallying the Horde to attack Stormwind.
I played this campaign the other day and have spent the time scince then scouring the internet for anything regarding a release of part two:The fall of Azeroth with no luck. So I've come here to plead with the map/campaign making community of the Hive to make a sequel. :ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr:

Here's a link to the Part one on the Hive: :thumbs_down:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/1-coming-horde-80430/
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Anyway if anyone takes up the mantle of creating this and continuing this amazing series, GOOD LUCK AND I WILL SUPPORT YOU THE WHOLE WAY

If youre not going to make a sequel, I urge the entire community to experience the greatness of this campaign, it is phenominal 10/10 and will have you all with me on this.

Thanks for your time
the Large Cow :ogre_datass:

Status
Not open for further replies.