• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Roman Battles

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: syponis
The Roman Battles

In this campaign something is and something isn't true.Everything made by David.

Rome-Prolugue

In this chapter I will just show you what this "Campaign" is all abbout.The Map is with one place of the city of Rome.

The first battle-Chapter 1

In this chapter Flavius Julius or you, will be attacking a city.You will be fighting aggainst the Gaul.The mission is to destroy the capital of theyre city.

The siege of Patavium-Chapter 2

In this chapter Flavius Julius will attack the Gaul city Patavium.The city will be empty.The Gaul made a trap.All of theyre men will suround you and attack you.You're quest will be to destroy the gate so the men will get inside.

The second Punish war-Chapter 3

In this chapter the SPQR cenate will send Marcus Flavius to deal with the Carthaginian general Hannibal.After the victory of Hannibal you will strike with him.

The cenate-Interlude

In this chapter the cenate will speak about your next quest.

The last battle-Chapter 4

In this chapter you will attack a big army and you will have to kill they're general.

I wish you luck in the game!
WARNING THIS IS AN OLD MAP
Contents

The Roman Battles (Campaign)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Sep/30 12:39:33 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment: [Rejected] Credit the creator of the Flavius Julius model. The terrain needs a lot of improvement and I think you're aware of that yourself...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Sep/30 12:39:33
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment: [Rejected]
Credit the creator of the Flavius Julius model.
The terrain needs a lot of improvement and I think you're aware of that yourself, just look at the first playable map, you've spammed buildings for no reason, the terrain is completely flat, it lacks grass, flowers, etc.
The gameplay needs some touches as well: Don't just give the player millions of default units to launch at the enemy, narrow it down, give each unit type some kind of functionality, also give your hero new custom spells, not the boring Paladin ones.
And add scenarios, like "Destroy the gate, then capture that point to get reinforcements", etc.

Staff Contact - Rules