• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Rise of Desdemona 3.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is made by my friend, Tayooo, he got his models from here although I am not sure whose models they are. If any of your models are used PLEASE TELL ME and I will add your name to a Thank You section in the quest log in the next version.

I am only modding this map I am not the creator and your imput will e GREATLY appreciated. THANKS :D

Keywords:
Desdemona, RTS, Strategy, TROD
Contents

The Rise of Desdemona 3.5 (Map)

Reviews
10:52, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: All resource creators must be mentioned, poor description and terrain, Rejected.

M

10:52, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
All resource creators must be mentioned, poor description and terrain, Rejected.

Level 2
Since nobody has given any information as to bugs or things that should be added to the map I will make the assumption that this map is finished. Though I will still take recommendations but I doubt I will do anything more with this map.