• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Return of "The Master"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kael'thas leader of the Sunhawks and Sunfury, Kael's Blood Elven Soilders, are no longer part of the Illidari. Kael'thas can see that Illidan is a complete fool and joined the Burning Legion. At Manaforge Ara, agents of the Burning Legion with orders from Kael are talking to the Sunfury Warriors. When you kill Kael'thas he shouts out to the people of Shattrath.

Silence descends upon Shattrath
A'dal's thoughts invade your mind
Kael'thas Sunstrider has been defeated by $N and (his/her) allies
The time to strike at the remaining blood elves of Tempest Keep is now. Take arms and let A'dal's song of battle empower you!
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Your monkeys failed to finish the job, naaru! Beaten but alive... The same mistake was not made when we took command of your vessel.
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: All for what? Trinkets? You are too late. The preparations have already begun. Soon the master will make his return.
Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: And there is nothing you or that fool, Illidan, can do to stop me! You have both served me in your own right - unwittingly.

It is appears that the master is indeed, Sargeras.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

So If Sargeras is coming back how will this happen. Is Kael just trying to scare the people of Shattrath or is he saying this for real.

If it is not a lie than it will take millions of demons to be able to bring back Sargeras.

Level 2
I highly doubt that Sargeras would be anytime soon since he defeated the Eradar and the Dreadlords so easily he would certainly be after Arthas fight since Kil'Jaeden one of the Eradar Sargeras imprisoned created frozen throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.