• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Real WarIII TFT v. 0.1

Play as Human, Night Elf, Undead, Orc, Naga & Goblin...

Sadly i cant seem to find the non protected version of this map... so i cant update it :(

if i find it, i will update it.. making it better and more professional (maybe the dranei/tuskar thingy too)

Why was it ignored :( i re-submittet

now give me an explenation for why it was ignored!
Contents

The Real WarIII TFT v. 0.1 (Map)

Reviews
Shados: Crap map, but it work, so approved.
Level 5
it's almost a melee map. but you can be Human, Orc, Nightelf, Undead, Naga or Goblin and draenei/tuskarr coming soon.. ok :?:

Edit: i did put in description.
dunno why, but it can't show it :?:

edit 2: i haven't testet it yet, but it should work with computerplayers:D

Level 5
hmm i'm back i was of warcraft for some time to play NFSMW and San Andreas.

i will upload a new version in 1 - 7 days

edit: i'm not sure about the dranei cause i can't download any more models, no more room :oops:

edit2: not on my pc, in the map. it is reduced by 0,60 mb after protection/convertion. before that, it's 3,89 mb :?

Level 16
Oh come on....
I mean Goblins as playable isnt that bad, BUT 5 buildings (Farm, Mainbuilding, Altar, building for units and another buildung for units) ,2 Heroes (Tinker and Alchemist), a unit for 1000 gold and 1000 lumber, for units you dont even need the third upgrade of the mainbuilding, you can build up to 3 tinkers or Alchemists ,no way to research upgrades for units and a diaog as a race selection where you can chose Naga and gets Nightelves and if you chose nightelf you get.... nothing.

Level 2
I hope this isn't the 'real warcraft 3 TFT' otherwise i think no one would play the game.
I mean- it's a great idea, but needs SERIOUS bug fixing, and way more units for some races.