• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The picture needs to come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
dude-wait-what.jpg

Level 19
Sigh at people making angry comments so often.
You didnt see me at hive for a while because I'm getting sick of the retardness of people like Belgarath. Stop being a complete retard and even if you think someone's comment is 'dumb' or 'foolish' just dont give our opinion. Don't be mr though guy and just shut up with all the negative comments, it makes THW fucked up in my opinion.

About the topic.

Sounds cool!
Talk to Keji about it, I'm sure he would create a contest like that!

Sigh at people making angry comments so often.
You didnt see me at hive for a while because I'm getting sick of the retardness of people like Belgarath. Stop being a complete retard and even if you think someone's comment is 'dumb' or 'foolish' just dont give our opinion. Don't be mr though guy and just shut up with all the negative comments, it makes THW fucked up in my opinion.

so basically, you're saying that giving a completely and absolutely idiotic and useless PICTURE to a thread instead of stopping to think for a second, and thinking, "hey, what's the picture? why don't i ask? or search?" and not posting that picture which is, in any case, just considered spam, is better than a post reprimanding said person in an attempt to stop said retardedness in the future
+said post should perhaps be tolerated with a small sip of tea and a tittle of laughter

Level 49
Belgarath, "The Picture" was a kind of mini-contest with no prizes where the host would terrain a really basic thing with little to no doodads(so mainly height variation and camera angle) and contestants were to take that "picture" and terrain something amazing from it in a week without hiding or changing any placed doodads or height variation. After a week all terrains would be judged.

Level 8
Get it back and kickin. It was a really nice contest imo. I'm no terrainer myself but I really enjoy lookin at good terrains and the picture sure had those :)

Status
Not open for further replies.