• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Path of Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I am working (by myself) on a near future warfare themed roleplaying map titled The Path of Ashes. It has all the triggers the average Bnet roleplayer is familiar with, but the rest of the map is something quite different. All custom units and objects featured in the map are either modern or near future themed. The terrain is one massive premade ruined city, built to resemble something out of Gears of War or Killzone. I don't really need any help with triggering or terraining. But what I do need, is someone who can make me an eye popping opening cinematic. Epic maps need epic introductions, and I've never been good with cameras.

Get back to me on this thread or my bnet name Chamion (Azeroth/US East)if you're interested.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.