• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Pandaren Brewmaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is just an unfinished map. I just want to show it to other map developers if the concept was good so I can continue developing the map. The actual map I made was accidentally deleted that has few intro triggers and quests, and I start again but I almost forgot what will do. I first created this in March 2013 and I didn't continue it in some reasons.

Actually, it can be a trailer if I continue the development.

Author: MultiBlueXD

Version: 0.0.0.1a

Gameplay: Solo RPG

= Unfinished/Trailer Map =

Keywords:
Pandaren, Brewmaster, Orc, Unfinished, Under Development, Solo Player
Contents

The Pandaren Brewmaster (Map)

Reviews
18:33, 11th Oct 2013 Orcnet: not allowed
Level 2
Notes:

:psmile: If you are a just an ordinary player, don't Download this map yet.
:plol: My real purpose to upload this is to show this map to public if the concept was good and to know if it can be develop more. I am new to map developing, so sorry to some wrong and ugly things that you see in the map. You can download this and open it with Warcraft map edit. You can PM me or reply at the bottom. But I can be inactive in 3 days. Any replies will be appritiated (If you didn't reply in offense.) Thats all!