• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pandaren Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I do not know how to do the team color thing, I am sorry... but still! We have trolls!!!!! If someone teaches me how to do the teamcolor thing that you want, I will do that from now on. Oh yeah, make sure I uploaded the right one. :grin:

Attachments

• WitchDoctor.mdx
    128.3 KB · Views: 99
Level 12
Sure thing... I will put an atachment point on him and get back to you... What is the little thing that floats in front? Nvr mind I will find it.

EDIT: Here is the new one... I think. I tried it out this time and it all works good. The attachment point is "right hand" exactly. And I got that little floating thing. I have no clue what that was :bored: The only problem is it has no portrait. If anyone knows how to add one, please share.

Attachments

• WitchDoctor.mdx
    127.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Level 9
Thank you so much. and I hope it's not too much trouble for me to ask, but can you upload the staff from the witch doctor too. like you did with the pandaren staff.
EDIT: I'm addicted to your help- sorry just this LAST thing. Maybe can you make the Pandaren staff a bit smaller, like the size of the witch doctor's old staff... I'm so sorry for asking you all this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.