• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Development] The North

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi everyone, im currently working on my first big project The North. Im looking for modelers, texture makers, skilled map creators, trigger makers and simple people with interesting ideas like me. I have already experience with map creating and if you probably didnt played any of my games its cuz its full after hosting in 3min. Feel free to write message or to download map concept. Thanks for checking this post. And do not thing about copy my ideas to your maps.

Idea:
- The North is winter map for 8 players
- each player own simple building that will grow by upgrading into great Capital of the North
- by finishing researches like- "Build Iron Mine" the player will get Iron Mine in location near his town or "Build Stone Walls" - this will create walls around players city
- player can also get gold by income or item selling
- player can hunt, mine jewels, iron, wood - all this can be sold for gold in Market House
- equal to increasing population player gets simple citzens that can equip forged weapons and armor becoming swordsman, bowman or any elite unit equal to item combination in units inventory
- armor and weapons can be forged in Blacksmith
- every Capital has buildable special structure different from others (Sun Spire for Mages provides powerfull Sunstrike on target area, Wolf´s Rest for Lords of Icefell provides ability The Hour of Wolf that calls pack of northern wolfs on battlefield)

4pmq2mkz7sb5l65fg.jpg

Last edited:
Level 1
I think I might be interested. But not really much of a technical person however I can help out with the story line.

Status
Not open for further replies.